The following membership fees were agreed at the AGM for the 2020 season:
- Every Adult (Over 18) playing member has to have a 100 Club Number.
- Membership fees due by 30th April. Overdue fees increase by £10 per calendar month.
- £90 annual subs to include £10 SYSCL raffle tickets.
- Student/Unemployed: £40 to include £10 SYSCL raffle tickets.
U9s, U11’s, U13’s
- U9’s = 3 Instalments of £28 = £84.
- U11’s, U13’s = 3 Instalments of £36 = £108.
- Instalment plans include an optional playing shirt, admission to the junior presentation evening and winter training.
- Annual fees charged at the student rate.
- Match fees will be calculated and added to subs.
- Playing shirt contribution (currently £15).
Families with 3 or more siblings would receive free annual subscriptions for the 3rd sibling and more.
These have remained the same as last years.
The club have introduced a women’s membership playing fee of £20 which will be reviewed annual as per other membership fees.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Sunday XI – £10.
- Junior/Student/Unemployed £5.
- Any senior, U15, U17 member who secures a match ball sponsor will be eligible for a £30 refund on their subs.
- Any member who secures a new advertising sponsor will be eligible for a complete rebate on their annual subs. This applies to new advertising board sponsors only (not renewals).