The following Fee’s were agreed at the Agm for the 2015 Season
- Every Adult (Over 18) playing member has to have 100 Club Number. Membership fees due by 30th April. Overdue fees increase by £10 per calendar month
- Senior players: £40 to include £10 SYCL Raffle Tickets plus compulsory playing shirt donation.
- Student/Unemployed £25 to include £10 SYCL Raffle Tickets plus compulsory playing shirt donation.
- Junior Subs £35 for U11s, U13s and U15’s
- £25 for U9s
Annual subs, option of a playing shirt and admission to presentation evening.
Junior Committee to propose alternative payment method of annual fees for General Committees approval.
The Instalment plan for juniors 2016
- U9’s = 3 Instalments of (£28+£25 Subs) = £109
U11’s, U13’s, U15’s and U17’s = 3 Instalments of (£36+£35Subs) = £143
Families with 3 or more siblings would receive free annual subscriptions for the 3rd sibling and more.
- First X1 £10
- 2nd X1 £8
- Junior/Student/Unemployed £5
- £2 Training Session
- £2 Match Fee
The performance related reward scheme introduced for 2014 would continue into the 2016 season. All 1st team players would receive 50p a run, £5 wicket, £5 catch / Run out. This payment would be made at the end of the season to the individuals.